Saturday, November 21, 2009

fatigue saturday

Before I rant about my fatigue saturday.. let me just scream with joy for 2 super happy announcement..

Firstly: I have finally spend my moolahs on...

Damn happy la! I have been walking to and fro the shop thinking if I should really spend so much on a facial foam after all the rave about how effective it is in bubzbeauty.. then finally I set my mind clear that its really time for me to pamper myself abit.. and VIOLA... Moolahs flew with happiness to the cashier and here I am with my facial foam.

Secondly: I have finally found a job at Triump. NOPE.. its not a SALES assistant k.. so dun give me your bra sizes and stuff!! I will be working as a Demand analyst where I have to handle with Statistics and statistic and MORE STATISTICS! Pretty happy with the job given since its like a stone throw away from my staying address. Still, I'm pretty scared with the job scope! But well.. at least I do have some money pocketed in my pockets!!

Ok! Now back to my fatigue story! You might be wondering WHy why why on earth am I so fatigue especially when I have a hotel stay at St regis! Gee... thanks to my god brother who kicked me throughout the night. He seems to enjoy the hotel stay more than anyone of us. Despite the lack of sleep, I still had to make a trip down to SMU for the flea market. Yeap.. I had a stall again! The sales this time was pretty good... manage to earn 100 plus for everything! Though I was that busy.. my soul seems to float around as I was really tired! The flea ended at 8pm and I had to take the train back to junction 8 to get dinner for my family. As much as I wanted to hail a cab home... the queue had to OMEFFING goodness long! I was left with no chance but to... hail a bus home instead along with my barangs barangs and food! I dragged my mum down to help me carry up the food... I WAS VERY VERY TIRED!!!

I dragged myself to bath, have my dinner and to check my emails before have the luxary to lie on bed and talk to my precious baby. This boy here was so busy with the exams that he quarantine himself at home to mug! Being a supportive gf, I had to give up my weekend stay at his place to let him have his study space. Its kinda wierd to be home on a Sunday and even my grandma was SHOCK to learn that I'm home on a Sunday! Ha ha ha!

I will be blogging abt the st regis hotel once I have the time next week. Work starts on the 1st Dec! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment