Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vivo Vivo!!

Skipped halfway through my lecture just to buy my textbook from Clementi Bkstore only to find out that its OUT OF STOCK!! Met up with the bf along with Min Li to VIVO! Sigh.. I dunno why but there's just something about VIVO that I dun like. Its ALWAYS THAT BORING!! Thank goodness that I still manage to get some items from DIVA SALES and well.. a GOOD DINNER from MARCHE.

The main objective of heading to VIVO was because my lovely bf wants to check out his FRED PARRY shoes at TANGS thinking that CK TANGS will have different designs from the CK TANGS at Orchard. -_-!!! Ended up.. CK TANG had a private sale and we couldnt GET IN! You should see that FACE on him.. SO DISAPPOINTED!!

I was wearing my new jacket which I bought from Thailand. Well.. actually I have been wearing all the clothes I bought from Thailand since DAY 1 of school. Hehehe!! Darling thinks that I look weird with that outfit which consist of a black leather inspired jacket, white top and a ACID WASHED shorts. Sigh... he just cant ACCEPT anything on me other than dresses.
Then we had BnJ ice creams for desserts after hours of Walking. 10 bucks for that little bowl. A little too costly but well.. I still love it! The place was CROWDED as usual which I dunno why they just cant have more SEATS for customers since their ice cream are SO EXPENSIVE. I guess consumers would prefer seating down to enjoy ice creams rather than walking ard with BnJ! -_-!!!
We had to resort to seating beside the sea in order to finish up our ice cream.
Hehee.... That's US at VIVO enjoying $10 ice cream. Home sweet home after that and I was so TIRED that I slept at 11 plus. Waking up at 8.45am this morning for tuition lessons was indeed a CHORE. REceived a news from darling that he wont be working next week anymore due to H1N1. It was a happy thing for me but not for him since that would means a DECREASE of cash to spend.

Hehe... alrighty.. gonna go get ready for Mj at Anne's place. :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment