Sunday, July 26, 2009

I love my bf AWESOMELY much..

Thanks to Jes that I finally got hold of 2 tickets for NDP preview. We were so suppose to shop ard Orchard on Sat but Jes very last min invitation was too hard to give it a missed. After lunch with MY PARENTS at Amoy, we went back to baby's place to get ourselves changed.

The performance was a little disappointing as it wasn't that fantastic as I expected. STILL, I felt so proud being one of the lucky few to be able to see all the army vehicles and navy. I was even happier when the bf enjoys himself loads and couldn't STOP explaining to me about all the vehicles. WE were having so much fun playing with the equipments that we were given in the goodie bag and doing the Marina wave plus singing the Mari Kita and saying the pledge. I didnt know that my bf can be THAT SPONTANEOUS!!!!!

We went to have drinking session at Jes pub after that. It was a great chilling out session as I sang my heart out in the pub. SO happy!!

I was even happier when MY BF finally had a GO for mahjong last night with my lovely LIONEL KOH and IZ! Pple who know my bf will definitely be shock to hear that LIONEL LEE plays mj. I have known my bf for so long and MJ is never his thing. He just don't like the WAITING and obviously.. he doesnt have the patience to WAIT! So, upon hearing that he WANTS to play mj does shock me a little. What's shocking would definitely be.. HE being the biggest winner and I, the biggest loser. Hm.. guess he is just purely lucky. We ended the game at 8am the next day.. and I was seriously too tired to have another game after that.. but well.. NOT FOR THE BF!! Just a little too bad that.. his lovely princess has the final say to all. GAGA!! But well.. he's definitely ADDICTED to it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment