Monday, March 2, 2009

Boring Tuesday

GOSH.. I'm so gonna rot at home soon. Tv programmes aren't to my likings and there's nothing much to do at home besides doing PROJ, REVISION and walking ard the house. I was so bored that I actually google why DURIAN HAVE THORNS.. and realise that this is to protect the fruit from being eaten till the time is right.

It had been pretty long since I had the chance to play MJ with the usual clicks. Its pretty fun but I don't quite like how BUDDY TREATS ME during the game actually.. HURTFUL!! Tee hee! But well.. its a game afterall and I still love u just as much and hope that you have a speedy recovery..

So what am I going to do for the rest of the day? I guess I will prolly do some revision after my bath. Hm.. maybe catch some HK series or even TAIWAN.. if I'm seriously ROTTING to the max. I miss my darling....

No comments:

Post a Comment