Sunday, February 8, 2009

Let the love begins..

Well.. first of all.. I would like to announce that... I have won NOTHING from the $10 million TOTO draw. It was a pretty sad sight when we checked our tickets and realise only 1 row had 3 numbers similar with the winning numbers.. Sigh! Still.. we were pretty happy with not winning! :) I have spent like $100 this week... on SHOES and clothes.. cause I thought I was having the winning luck.. but what a sad thing that I have lost $20 on it instead.

The zoo run was alright. I was pretty breathless after running 1 click and I was like a kid complaining to baby for WATER. Baby was pretty patient with me and even motivated me to make short runs. I could totally feel the love when he pointed animals to me.. help me take photos, help me look after my drinks and hp and explain to me what BUAYA is! Tee hee!! We saw many animals that day.. and I kinda malu him when I shouted at the tip of my voice that the ballerina hippo looks like him and everyone stare at us. I forgotten about the incident but he reminded me today.. so I shall blog it out! The white tiger was as usual.. very PROUD.. kept walking ard for us to take photos( maybe he was thinking of ways to jump across to have us as his meal). It started drizzling when we are about to reach the finishing point and finally WE FINISHED the finishing point after 2hrs!! Waited for lucky draw but.. lady luck wasnt on me.. we won nothing. The queue for the bus was really long.. but we enjoyed waiting for the bus together to head to CHOA CHU KANG.

Took a train down to YISHUN just to fulfil dear's craving of BURGER kING! Reached home feeling really shagged. Slept almost instantly after our bath. WOKE UP and just like what I expected, a very painful and aching tighs.

Celebrated baby's dad bday today at NYNY. It was my first time day and we gong gong ordered the meat platter for the both of us. Took a family photo using the newly bought camera and everyone was happy with their TALKS!! Shopped ard AMK hub.. and bought the necessities with a very aching tigh. I'm so tired now!!

Let the pictures says it all...







ALRIGHT!! I'm done... there are still a couple of photos not uploaded! I'm tired! SPARE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment