Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fatty fatty ME!!

If there is ever an award of BEST GF AWARD.. I think I'll definitely get 10 of it. WHY? Alright.. I shall tell u WHAT I did and u'll judge. I lazed ard at home for the whole of THursday afternoon just to get my ample rest b4 I hop onto my dad's car to make my way to Mandai Hill camp again. Darling promised me to keep kis mouth shut and not comment about anything when i drive but well.. He didnt kept his promise at all. We were thinking of where to have our din din.. and finally made our mind to Aljunied Chup Lao. BUT FIRST.. I have to drive boyfriend back first and ta pao food for mummy. After dinner, dearie suggested watching movie. Went to Junction 8 to catch IP MAN.. omg.. that show worth 5/5 popcorns. I'm not really a fan of Kungfu but this show seriously proves me wrong. I didnt know it was based on a true life story and its NOT PRONOUCED as IP MAN.. its.. pronouced as.. YIP MAN.. so please dun Sia Suay yourself!!

I was so into the film that I went to research on YIP MAN when I got home. Very very interesting.

Dear came to my place again for swimming. I must admit that I was pretty grouchy on that very day. Kept lazing ard even though darling wants me to get ready b4 the rain comes. I took it for granted and took my own sweet time till the rain really came. I swear baby's face was as black as the sky. AND AGAIN.. I drove him back home just to bring in the clothes and then drove him to have his haircut. I swear my eyes were so tired that I drop dead on the floor upon reaching his place. Woke up at about 7 and had our dinner b4 heading to town to meet up with Kooichi and rest.






YES!!!! ITs DBL 0 on Friday night. Wasnt really fun cause the club closed at 2am that night. DAMN BORING! All I did was to dance ard abit.. and entertain my bf by being crazy with him.. drink abit and then HOME SWEET HOME!Had some photos taken with the guys. YES.. I was the only girl.. and thus.. I had to self entertain myself when I heard my fav songs playing.

Due to the high expenses spent on Friday, we had to resort to staying home for the weekends. BUT BUT BUT.. we didnt just stay home and sleep all day.. we got ourself engaged in ...... GUITAR HERO AEROSMITH!! Yes.. manage to conquer the medium mode.. now.. we are playing musics as if we were some pro and the end result of being crazy over guitar hero for 2 days is.. A VERY VERY VERY aching left hand. I cant even type properly now.. cause its farking ACHING! We are buying Guitar Hero 3 soon I think.. since baby's AMBITION WAS TO BE A DRUMMER! *yawn*

Alright.. gtg now! enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment