Monday, October 27, 2008

Photos Photos!

Its law tomorrow and I'm so not in the mood to do any studies today.. I'm just too information overloaded now. NEED A BREAK!! Just pray that Law tmr will be a fairly easy paper!

Friday was dinner with Kervin at Greenwood Fish Market and Bistro. Don't ask me why was he so nice that day to treat me... I dunno but all I know was the dinner was great and it was super expensive. Really appreciate it loads Mr Kervin.. and like what I had promised u... A good post on this very expensive meal.


Lemme first present you NZ Oysters. They don't come CHEAP ok!! 6 freaking oyster cost $18. Each SLURP cost a freaking $3. Though I'm not a Oyster fan.. I do think that the oyster taste really fresh. Kervin had 4 slurps and I had 2!




then came our Lobster Bisque. The soup is really Heavenly tasty. Kervin's recommendation and he made me try it. Didnt regret it... but I felt freaking full after 2 oysters and a big bowl of soup. The lobster bisque cost a lovely.. $13.95 EACH!!!! *faint*

That is not ALL... the main course is not HERE yet okie!!! Talking about the Main course... HA HA HA!! Peeps... DUN DROOL!! I had Foie Gras!!!!! *I'm FLYING* I wanted to help save Kervin's money initially but this ever so thoughtful MAN... did something really... *&%£^%$£%^!!





Me(point at the starter meal of FOIE GRAS which cost $18): KERVIN.. I think I want the Foie Gras lar.. cause I have got the craving for it. ( EYES OPEN BIG BIG) EH... WAIT.. they got the Foie Gras with 2 king prawn for the main... BUT.. WAH.... cannot lar.. $40 for it.. super not worth it!

Kervin: (silence) What is Foie Gras??

Me: GOOSE LIVER!! Very nice!! Lets just try the Starter one will do! OK.. I shall make do with the $19 one!!

Waiter came....

Me: HELLO!! We shall have our orders taken for now!

Kervin: We want.. the oyster... The Lobster Bisque and the Foei Gras with the king prawn...

Me: -INTERRUPT- NO... KERVIN.. I dun want that expensive one.. I want the starters will do!! You got it wrong!! KERVIN!!! KERVIN!!!

Kervin: -IGNORE ME- That shall be it... Thanks! I shall order mine later... (cause he haven't decide on any!!)

Me: Wei... Why u order the expensive one?? I'm damn shy now lei!!

Kervin: Nvm lar!! Lets just try that one lor!!

Hahaha!! ANd so... I tasted that really super HEAVENLY delicious PATHEtIC piece of Foie Gras that made me melted for 4 times b4 I finished the whole piece.

TATA!! My lovely.. $40 dish! See that black Chao Ta piece there... YES.. thats the size of the Foie Gras! But.. its super delicious!!

And after much consideration... and questioning... Kervin had his Red Coral trout which cost $25. Haha.. a very happy him!!


Total damaged : $131.60
To mark this very day that I tried such delicious food... I insisted on keeping the receipt. I totally appreciate that really delicious meal bro.. Thanks for the treat! Mahjong therapy after that till 7.30am! Haha!

Friends who know me well.. will definitely know that I'm a fan of Hello Kitty. SEE... what Kervin got for from Korea!! HELLO KITTY slippers!! He gotten me some other funny stuff too... like.. HELLO KITTY WATCH... HELLO KITTY SOCKS and a study charm. Hahaa! I guess I wont wear the socks and watch anytime soon! HAHA! But I treasure it loads!!



Ok! Apart from Kervin Kervin and Kervin... which I guess blog readers would probably start having weird thoughts now.. *BANG* Dun anyhow think ah!! I still got go out with Kooichi and Lionel Koh for DINNER at sushi Teh. Dinner that day was great too.. Three of us left the restaurant with big tummys and complaints that WE ARE GETTING FAT!! Shopping at River Island witht he guys after that... Sigh.. they took 1 hr to get 2 tops! Yawns... how fickle minded can the guys be at times esp when one is an Officer and the other.. a recruit from tekong.

I'm a happy gurl..everyday.. except when I'm stuck at home studying! Yawns!!! I want my FREEDOM BACK!!!!


Thanks for the meal once again.. MR KERVIN GOH!!! It will be my TURN to treat u soon!! Wait a min... I did treat u after the dinner.. Island creamary!! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment