Thursday, August 7, 2008

PONTAN!

There's buyer behaviour lesson today and well.. I SKIPPED! I couldnt resist the temptation that my sis in home, the weather is too good to be heading to sch and van isnt there to accompany to me today.. and so.. I SKIPPED! I was about to return to my dreamland when mummy wakes me up and demand me to visit my grandparents at tampines. I drove down to pick my aunt up at pontong pasir and again.. I WENT MISSING and I ended up at Mount Vernon where the gurkha camp is and my mum wanted to ask them for direction and I nearly KILL her for that!! I make a 3 point turn right directly outside the camp and head back to CTE.. and finally I found the place. DAMN FUNNY LAR!!!

Grandpa condition isnt getting any better. He seems so SMALL now.. its a heart wrenching sight to see him in such a bad condition. I feel bad that there's nothing much I can do except visiting him once a mth due to my tight schedule. I send grandma to her NKF dialysis and my grandparents are both very proud of me. Grandma always dote on me whenever she sees me.. I felt bad not seeing her that often.


Yesterday was like a dessert night for me. I went for my 15 mins run and then I went for my desserts treatment.. HOW USELESS RIGHT? I pick JJ up from sch.. and then we all went to KOVEN hong kong cafe to have our desserts. Yummilicious. THe mango Ice kachang is like so big that 4 mouths are not able to finish it. Yum yum!! I'm craving for one now!!

YES!! SEE my so ugly shoe. I have to wear this irritating pinky shoe to run. I bought it when I was abt to go into my new poly.. and then I regretted cause its hot pink. But well.. I guess I shall make do with it..












My bday is just 1 more month away....
I wish I wish I wish.......

for a KATE SPATE WALLET, MONEY (LOTZA MONEY), a new AGNES B bag, ANNA SUI PERFUME and well... a sport shoe so that I can run in pride....

No comments:

Post a Comment