Monday, August 4, 2008

mmmMonday

Time pass really fast today. Its great everytime u woke up and ur phone starts to ring and you hear a warm greeted voice by a friend to plan the day for you. Isaac was the one who called me up this morning to ask me out to study and also to plan Lk's bday. AND YEs... I was still in my PJ and my mouth was left unbrushed.. and I was talking to him for almost half an hr. *oops*

I woke up and get my ass on my project. I turn on like all my laptops that I could find in my house and NONE had microsoft word. I was obviously pissed that I didnt bother to turn on the LAST LAPPY thinking that.. it doesnt have Mword too. I rang JJ up.. and plead him to allow me to head to his place to do my proj and VIOLA.. off I head to his place.

I ko-ed right after I reached home. Initial plans of Swimming and running just POOF... and I zonked out. Woke up an hr later and started on my assignment again. I turned on the ONLY lonely lappy that I did not turn on initially and .. to my farking horror... it has Msword! Shiat! I took like 1 hr to print 2 pieces of paper cause I had to do so many switching of datas through emailing due to incompatibility of extentions files. I swear I nearly slam that irritating Acer com.. and the weather isnt helping at all.. its FREAKING HOT!!!

Now that I'm done with the assignment for tomorrow.. I feel so at ease. Have been eating alot recently.. and I'm so in need of a diet plan since I'm one who hates running and exercising. Sch tomorrow.. and oh gosh... someone isnt there to wake me up in the morning... hopefully I'm able to wake up else.. 0 percent for assignment.

take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment