Monday, May 19, 2008

Vesak Day Happieness..

A day prior to vesak day, I was at my aunt place PENG, GONG and HU for the whole day. At times I count myself lucky to have such wonderful aunties and uncles. Their words are always encouraging and comforting and.. their jokes are always TOP GRADED kind. I was seriously enjoying myself to the fullest and time pass like a bullet train even though baby wasnt able to accompany on a SUNDAY.

Woke up as early as 7am. Tummy didnt feel dat well.. but I was too tired to get bothered by it. Slept back and finally woke up at 7.45am. Baby booked out at 8 plus in the morning.. and as I was about to get my clothes READY to meet baby out, daddy wanted us to have our breakfast. To avoid anymore QUARRELS, I agreed to have breakfast first b4 meeting baby. I messaged baby a little late and he got his dad to get me BREAKFAST. Hm... he had to finish up the char Kuey on my behalf I guess.

Reached baby's place at 11am. It was at 12 that we finally get our ass ready for TOWNING session. Its like.. the number 5th time towning. The bus ride was really long but having baby sitting beside me.. didnt make anything better cause.... LOOK....




He's so addicted with his psp. He's like killing this particular monster for GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMEs. Shaye was saying that he will probably play his PSP when I'm on the verge of giving birth. But well.. I guess its this side of my baby that I'm totally in love with. But erm... baby.. if u're reading this.. just a note to u.. NOT TOO MUCH OF PLAYING and NEGLECTING ok?

Towning was aiighhhttss. Got NOTHING except an eyebrown trimming pamper session for myself. I seriously think that a neat eyebrown just changes how a person looks. My face totally looked more REVIVED with a shaped eyebrown and trust me.. IT TOTALLY FEELS GOOD WHEN YOUR BF SAYS: Aw... you look prettier like this after shaping.

The both of us just got a little crazy today. Baby kept insisting that its time to change my wallet(F.Y.I he bought me this wallet during last year Aug) and so he was bombarding me with thousand of questions with which brand I fancy. I named like kate spade, gucci, LV and erm.. a few of others.. and we WEnT INTO ALL THE SHOP TO check out the prices as if we are some rich couple. We were laughing out loud when we realise what we were actually doing. We went in like so many shops that my leg totally hurts now.

Though we might get nothing in the end but still I'm really a happy girl on a VESAK day. These are things that are really worth remembering for life. Its our 10 mth on this 22nd. I'm so gonna think of what to do for my beloved BABY!

MEeting lisa tomorrow.. CANT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment