Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have a 1-the-ful bf..

Ha... I'm feeling all so happy now alright. My boyfriend seems to be the loviest bf on fifi's earth. My bf seems to convert into a household man recently. Apart from his usual CLEANING-THE-WHOLE-HOUSE attitude, he is now turning into a cook. He started from heating food in microwave to frying an egg and sausages to.. COOKING spegatthi and frying almost everything he could find in the house.

When he started cooking on our anniversary, I thought that would be my very last time tasting these tasty food, but well... I guess I was wrong!! He seems to love it so much that today, he randomly says.. BABY.. I M COOKING SPEGATTHI for you today and I am frying this this this... that that that for u after I woke up from my lalaland. YEap... imagine yourself waking up and hearing such words from your lovely one.. I swear that you would wake up in a smile. :)

I dunno why but my bf seems to be so much lovelier now. He started learning mahjong just to accomodate my likings and learns how to cook to satisfy me. He wants to meet me almost everyday and.. staying his place seems to be like a norm more than... a MUST! Though at times he could be really IRRITATING but still.. I love him so so much.

Alrighty.. those food are seriously getting me all so hungry. Oh... FYI... baby will be starting sch soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment