Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm proud of you n me.

I've always like the feeling of having impromtu PRATA session with the precious someone in the mid of the night and talks abt ANYTHING under the moon. I HAD THAT YESTERDAY!! I know that in my previous post, I have said something like.. NOT MEETING MY BF ON THAT DAY.. but the boredom and crave was just unbearable. We just chat chat chat as if we were PAK TOR-ing on the first date.

Ben, Jes and JJ came and we had more LA-KOPI-ING jokes and drinks. What a greatful MONDAY night I had. Stayed over at the bf's place AGAIN. Teehee.. at times I felt as though I've moved over already but well.. I still miss my home sometimes. Home is good for me but the drilling and total boredom just eerks me out sometimes. I can do almost EVERYTHING at his place.. BLOGSHOPPING, STUDYING, PS3, WATCH TV/DRAMA, READ storybook and Sleeping in peace without daddy waking me up PLUS lunch/Dinner set ready for me. Hm... I seriously wish I could have a room all by myself and THAT WILL DEFINITELY MAKE ME STAY HOME EVERY SINGLE DAY!!

Went to Queensway today just to get darling's timbuk2 bag. Just a small messenger bag and it cost 100 plus. I couldnt complain much so I had my mouth SHUT during the purchased. Met his family at TPY for SPECTACLE hunting. Hm.. it was fun cause its my first time shopping SPECs with the family and we spent like 2hrs over there. Had din din and then home sweet home. His dad drove me home. :)

Gonna work with JJ and the bf at ACJC on SAT. I'm so so looking forward. Its like my FIRST time working with my bf other than.. studying in the same sec sch. :) he claims that we will definitely quarrel on that day. WE'll SEE HOW!! BTW, darling had gotten me my hp cover. YIPPIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment