Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun-Love-SICK!!

I had such a great weekend that I, FELICIA TAN, is official sick. Urgh... it seriously suck being SICK especially when its SORE THROAT and flu... its getting better now already.. just a little BLOCK in my nosey passageway.

Anyway, I've gotten those photos from the both lovely ladies already. Please view the following websites to see how CHANTEK the photos are taken..

Outing with Min Min
Outing with Lisa,Rachel and My BF 1
Outing with Lisa, Rachel and My bf 2

Really lazy to upload it since its all in facebook. Happy viewing.

I had a shopping spree with my bf on SATURDAY!! I didnt shop much since darling is eager to get a BAG and I'm not really feeling that well to get any dresses even though I really wanted to splurge. The boyfren was really sweet to snatch the payment of the perfume. Sigh.. I know I know.. that its not GOOD for bfs to pay for perfumes.. but HAIYA.. darling dun believe such things so WHAT CAN I DO!! On top of that, he had gotten himself a really exp. bag. Close to a 200 bucks on a sling bag.. Hm.. and when I complained that its sucha waste to spend so much on a SCH BAG.. he shoot me back and said.. SO WHAT's WITH SOMEONE with a Longchamp bag and an Agnes B bag which cost.. $400 in total.. and oh.. what abt that wallet with so many G's on it.. which cost another $400!! TEehee.. I shut my mouth up right after that.. all i could say was.. I had a REALLY lovely and SWEET bf and he will NEVER EVER leave ME!!

I was really having a bad sore throat yesterday. Baby was again very sweet to ensure that I will never put anything heaty into my MOUTH! Due to that, we had crystal Jade for din din along with Ah BEN cause I was craving for PORRIDGE! After dinner, we continued our shopping trip.. and this time.. I bought myself a SANDLEs.. Ah ben and the bf was very nice to shop ard for a nice sandles.. AND AND AND.. darling chose one slipper which look SO ME! Hehe.. I'm seriously feeling 10 times better after getting those nice slippers. Took a bus back at 11 plus to meet Ah Peng.. for supper. And as usual, that coffee shop has always SO MANY DRAMA to watch.. fighting drama.. Quarreling drama... etc etc..

After reaching home, I felt so so SHAGGED!! But I couldnt really get to sleep with such an irritating throat.. so I made darling drink hoegarden with me while watching tv. Felt so much better after a bottle.. and Zzzzz right after that. What a nice night.. but of course.. WAKING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO PEE is inevitable. Hahaha... Still.. I had fun.

Slept like a big fat pig today.. as the weather was too good to give it a miss. It was so cold.. that I seriously couldn't NOT drink a glass of hot tea b4 I sleep.. therefore both of us headed to AMK central to have our tea and coffee b4 heading back to my place.

thats all for the weekend and now.. its all back in action for SCH!! Urggh...... hope things goes well for this sem. PRAy hard and STUDY HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment