Thursday, June 25, 2009

3rd day of BKK!!

I didnt take much photos on the 3rd day of Bkk cause we were too busy doing our shopping at Platinum Fashion mall and suan Lum. We also went to places that cotters had introduced like SEPAN PUT and Metro but seriously.. they are a WASTE OF TIME. Metro at Petchaburi area has nothing much to shop.. but it will definitely be IF... there were more shops like Platinum Mall cause the air con there is much stronger and also.. its CLEANER. I have heard so much about SEPAN PUT from forums and I was so EXCITED to set foot there.. but.. I left half an hr later after walking AWHILe. There's alot of Thai pple there.. and its definitely very dangerous cause everyone u see there is THAI. Small and crampy and DIRTY. things sold there... are nothing but imitations. Nowhere is better to shop than Platinum mall, JJ market, Suan Lum(even if its ex but the clothes there are better) and Baiyoke! I didnt even walk much in Pratunum Night market even though its just DOWNSTAIR. Ok.. shall let the photos do the talking now...
The food heaven that we went for our dinner. We had to purchase the card first and don't worry.. its refundable! Its located at Siam(if I'm not wrong). The services there are really good. CLEANERS will actually help you find places and help you on your food. Their english is way better than some of the staff in the hotel.
Thats what Mr bf ordered for himself. It really TASTE damn terrific... the way they prepared this meal was.. somewhat SPECIAL. Hahaha...
I really wanted to try Tom Yum Goon even though I couldnt take the spice. I pluck up my courage and ordered it for my dinner knowing that my bf is not even gonna take a sip from my soup.
TATA... I'm gonna start my tissue paper and tears MARATHON. Just like what I expected... I teared like NOBODY business.. darling have to resort to buying bottles of water for me and kept giving me tissue paper. I really wanted to give up at that very min.. but darling is NOT going to taste anything from my Tom Yum.. and so I had to finish it which I really really wanna finish it. ENDED UP... baby gave me his portion of food for me to mix with my spicy tom yum. Wahhaa!!!
I'm finally done with the very spicy dinner. Oh... I was wearing a new top brought out of IMPULSION again. Quite comfortable to wear actually.. so I'm not regret to buy this top.

Just check out the JAM we always have to CONQUER!!Its always lidat EVERYDAY. Since I've already learned how to take the Mrt and BTS.. I'm so not going to stay in the CITY area ANYMORE unless there's a train station. Thank god that they are building a MRT station near Baiyoke SOON..
Off I GO again on a train to SUAN LUM!! Woots!! Darling thinks that the clothes there are MORE HIM cause of the designer clothes. I would think so too.. but its kinda overpriced.



Here comes my introduction of my room corridor!!
The lift that we have to take everytime. Alot of Singaporeans I must say... esp young couples.
This will be the downside. We have to climb stairs to reach our level. Just a small plight of stairs.. there's lift on EVERY even numbers of level.
The LIFT!!! Got 2 lift to serve you.. so NOT THAT BAD LA!
Our corridor. Its not air conditioned.. so its really stuffy at the corridor but HELLO.. 50 bucks nia.. No need air con also can la.. CAUSE the damn freaking air con in the room.. is damn COLD. WORST was.. my bf loves to have air con temp at 18 degrees.. OMG... I have to shiver everytime I heads out from the bathroom. THANK god the floor was CARPETED and they provide slippers for u too.
My room door. Hehe... 911 lei!! A sad thing for the bf was it wasn't a smoking room cause they didnt have any on the day we checked in but they were nice enough to get us on the NEXT DAY. However.. due to our laziness and enthu-ness for JJ market.. we didnt want to travel back early just to change room at 12 the next day. So baby have to GO down to smoke everytime he needs it. Haha.. good training session for our future cause I'm gonna ban smokers in the house TOO! HAHA!!
Our loot for the DAY!!!

Will update more on the hotel in my next post. tired already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment