Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time for some Juicy updates

Its raining really heavily now. What a weather to start with on a Monday Morning. I'll be home today to have a good time of my own. Guess I will prolly watch the last 3 epi of my hk drama after blogging while doing my facial mask.

So.. here are the photos which I have promised u guys. Lets start with...

My sexy bf in his swimming trunks. I know my bf has a sexy butt right? Everyone says so! I was initially very against the idea of him wearing Trunks to swim but after seeing him looking OH-SO-SEXY in the trunks.. I guess I'm pretty alright with it. He's trying to achieve the outdoor boy skin colour now.. but it seems like its not really working with that new suntan lotion that we have just bought. STILL... I would like to shoutout to my bf that... ITS ALRIGHT!! TRY HARDER!!
Next! A photo taken in the CHEESECAKE cafe. OMG!! I seriously love that place alot. Why dun they have another outlet somewhere near my area. Well.. its also good this way else I will patronizing their shop every week I guess!! Pardon me for the dark photo.. I forgot to turn on the flash! ANd if you see it carefully.. That's baby dark chocolate cheesecake that is very very SINFUL but.. it melts in your mouth in every bite.
JUST check out the Mango CHEESECAKE! OOOPs.. I couldn't resist the temptation that I had a bite b4 snapping it. I SWEAR that this is a MUST HAVE! THe cheese is so milky and yet.. it goes so WELL with the mango which is SO fresh! I actually order another one for my mum but a pity that she doesnt know how to enjoy such stuff thus.. I finish it up the next day. :) The cheesecake here is so different from any other cheesecake in Dome, Coffee bean and etc. I wasn't really a cheesecake fan till someone intro me THIS place. I was so in love with the cheesecake that I tried practically everything they have even though they are priced steeply. Not only their cheesecake are nice.. their ambience is nice too. Very Victorian feeling and their toilet even provide MOISTURISER cream. but well.. Its a little to far and inaccessible unless you dun mind taking bus 14 there!
After our cheesecake, we had a stroll to ease that SINFUL feeling. Yp bought durians from 4 season and he was so nice to let us try a packet of it. There were 2 gigantic seeds which was grab by JJ and my bf. It was difficult to finish them up after that sinful dessert but still.. THEY manage to cause the durian was really NICE!! the durian had those after effect of tingling feeling in your nose which makes u wanna sneeze in every mouth. Its.. REALLY NICE!! 3 packet for just $24!! I know its rather unglam to be seen eating Durian on the roadside.. but seriously WHO CARES... when the durian is really damn nice!





Then.. as we were waiting for YP to drive out his car after watching the movie. I saw this motorbike filled with Hello Kitty. Even the ERP is paste with the hello kitty sticker. Its just so beautiful. There was a Doremon motorbike in front of it.. but since I'm not a fan of it.. I took just the Hello kitty one. Oh man.. How I wish I could be seen seating on this bike. So lovely right? See how precise was every part of the sticker paste. THe headlights is like.. OMG!! The backlights have footprints printed on it.
And on a random note..
Hehe... baby took a photo of me while I'm driving. I was actually quite mad with his nags. His.. way of informing/teaching was... DARLING!, BECAREFUL!, DARLING.. Wah Liew.. very dangerous lei... you know you should not.... do this do that do this do that.. and it can go on from AMK to TAMPINES. He wouldnt even want to stop it after we got out of the car. His sudden ROAR can seriously scare the wits outta me. At some time.. it was so serious that I feel like getting out of the car and asking him to drive instead!! *bleah* I swear that I am going to screw him upside down when he gets his licence again!!

ALright! GTG now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment