Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fatty Weekend

I swear that this week was the most FATTEnING week I ever had. We had Steamboat with the gang at TIAN TIAN HUO GUO. Not really a good place to have steamboat but thank god that the gang totally hype up the fun with endless JOKES!! Let the pictures do the talking..


The brothers namely Ralph, Ben and my baby LIONEL!!

My dearest hot BABE, LALA!!

The 3 girls who attended the steamboat. I ate the least among the 3.. and the other 2 skinnies ATE the most!! Godness... you should all see their PLATES!!

US!! Woo hoo.. all in ORD mood and post exams mood! DAMN HAPPY!!

Just check out the MESS!! HAHA!!




Met up with the rest (namely Lionel K, Iz and Kooichi). Clubbing is not to be missed with these guys are ard.. and thus we all headed to ST JAMES! First time having the bf along to ST JAMES and we were all laughing head over heels at those 'MATURE LADIES'. I was a little high that night but was SOBER ENOUGH TO KNOW that a FAT bitch scratch my feet with her MIC heels. It was so painful that it feels like my feet is splitting. The night was great but we headed home earlier than those who are SUPPOSE TO WORK at 7am the next day. Hm.. at least I manage to checked my to do list for CLUBBING. :) Oh.. and that's my very good looking SON!! Hope he gets a gf soon.. to TONE himself DOWN!!


NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM on SATURDAY!!!


Damn nostalgic right? Drinking China apple from a bottle. I was out on Sunday with the bf's parents to JB. His dad was pretty enthu to bring us out for some SEAFOOD at the KELONG. The kelong is found at some DEEP DEEP area and its so run down that their WASHING HAND SYSTEM goes directly into the sea WITHOUT any basin. The food was GREAT but the amount spend there was RATHER STEEP.. 200 RINGIT for 4 person. Oh my!! Still.. I miss those crabs. A pity that my phone decided to die on me at that MOMENT thus.. no photos was taken.

the double date did not just END there. 4 of us went to JUSCO again. Nothing much to buy actually. Things are so marked up over there since most shoppers are SINGAPOREANS! Darling's dad was sweet to get me my breadtalk bread when he knew I like it. Actually, after close to 2 yrs of relationship, his parents are pretty nice to me already and they know that I EAT ALMOST EVERYTHING. I wasnt even EMBARRASSED to ask his mum to gimme her PORK LARD when she doesnt want it. OK.. very RANDOM I know!! Anyway, LOOK WHAT I HAVE FOUND!!!

Remember that sunsilk SAMPLE I have tried?? I've gotten it from Jusco at a really unbelievable price.



It cost 16.90 RINGIT for this pack which converts to $7.10. DAMN freaking WORTH IT! The best thing is... his mum bought it for me so which means.. ITS FREE!!

Totally loving my weekend again. Sigh.. 3 more days to RESULTS!! DOOMDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment