Friday, April 24, 2009

Bishan Library is my second home

Its like my 3rd time this week to be at Bishan library! Seriously, I can never find any other place as cosy as Bishan Lib. I wake up as early as 8.45am just to be Kiasu like the rest to CHOP seats for my friends. Though I know its inethical to do such stuff But BO BIAN.. no one stays as near as I do and No one WAKES up as EARLY as I do!

SO its my 3rd time today to study at Bishan Lib! This time, I'm even earlier than the library but Heh heh... I can already see the long queue outside the library! I must admit that I'm a little embarrassed to be part of that crowd but WHAT TO DO.. I had to get the study seats for LALA, Anne and JJ! 4 of us were studying so intensively that we studied from 11 till 9pm! LALA left first cause she stays at Seng Kang! Its the first time.. I got to experience the CLOSING of library!

Bishan Library is like the best place to study! And of course... with friends like JJ, Joyce, Joanna, Lala and Anne ard... its even BETTER! At times like this.. I hope EXAMs are 10 weeks away cause I doubt there would be any chances to be seen studying at the LIBRARY with them! The fear of pink slips.. The fear of being caught talking on the phone.. the fear of talking too loudly... the fear of sleeping.. the fear of SECURITY GUARDS... made us stay on guard with our studies!! HOW HILARIOUS CAN THIS BE!! The security guard had turned into a teacher with a whip on his/her hands! Wahhahaha!!


-OFF TO BED- 3 more days to see the lovely baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment