Monday, March 16, 2009

What KPO-ness can cause..

Well.. I certainly feel that... being KPO will cause a MAJOR TRAFFIC JAM. I didn't believe it till.. TODAY! I was on my way home from school.. and upon reaching the entrance to the highway, THERE was a very major traffic jam. The bus I was on was inching out till half an hr later.. I SAW a major accident on the OPPOSITE direction of road. Its a truck that sort of hit onto the divider or something.. and there was police and SCDF and tow trucks... pretty TUA ZHONG! The road ahead was simply VERY VERY SMOOTH! But well.. I pity those cars on the opp. direction.. the traffic WAS damn JIALUT! THO vehicles are like WALKING instead of driving.

Sigh.. Monday is gonna be over soon. Proj's are yet to be done and Oh wells.. I'm still blogging!! -So tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment