Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rain rain.. GO AWAY!!

I had a joyful weekend even though it was pouring like mad for the whole of it. It started with Friday when I'm like the BUSIEST! Had school.. then off for tuition.. then off to my weekend home(yes.. I'm gonna call it my WEEKEND HOME FRoM EFFECT OF TODAY).. then off for tuition AGAIN and then back to my weekend home. WE made our bookings for our thailand trip LIKE FINALLY.. and we got ourself into a dispute but laugh it all out once its done. Continued with our Hong Kong Drama series and its only at 2am that we both feel really tired!!

Woke up early the next day to continue our HK drama marathon. I always feel at home whenever I'm at his place. Breakfast is served without any worries. I'm always the one waking up really late at his place. Without fail, I will gain like 2kgs on every weekend! Made up our mind to head to town to do some window shopping.. and since darling got a new camera, he tends to snap some INCREDIBLE shots. Our wINdow SHOPPING didn't go into a very good success. We spent close to 200 on things again. AND... this is the first time.. we are paying our air tickets using the SAM machine. HOW COOL! It was pouring the whole day. We did not bring any umbrellas along.. and had to resort to running from one building to another. We got ourself drenched of course.. but it was all worth it! Since the weather was so COLD.. and it was pouring like cats and dogs outside paragon... we decided to chill at a Coffee club. Don't have much to talk abt now.. so let the following pictures tells it all.. *yawn*


This baby trolley is meant for KIDS.. but WHICH BIG KID of that HEIGHT would still play with sucha HUGE trolley!! Hm!! Still.. I find it rather cute!
HEHE... very fatherly aeh? Haha!!
Me with his new CAMERA POUCH! Its very him lar.. buying new stuff for his new toy which is obviously his camera. Thank god that I dun have his genes.. else.. I will probably buy a set of GUCCI bags and wallet from every edition. Wahhaa!
Our la-tehing session. I was asking him that night if we will still do this when we grow old.. 'IF ONLY WE WERE RICH' was his answer. -_-!!!

Loves loves!!!



And to end this post.. we have Lionel the drummer! HAHA.. YEs.. our lovely drum drum had finally arrive!! Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment