Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I have a good surprise..

I was so flooded with work the whole day. I was so tired in the evening but I couldn't really get to sleep. Had my msn on and a surprise friend pop a msg while I'm in the midst of stress. This fella here is none other than Chang Z. A guy that I knew from clubbing and is Iz fren. I swear that he was so sweet lar... I was telling him I'm farking stress and all.. and Shun bian tell him that I'm so in love with Jason Mraz song named LUCKY. At first he kid me with Britney Spears, Lucky. At this point, I knew that he DOESN'T have that song. He told me then that if I were to cool myself down, he will get me something. I thought it was a COFFEE that he is getting for me.. but to my surprise.. HE SEND ME THIS..



I have a CYBER GOOD FRIEND!! :)

ANyway, have I told u guys b4 that Darling's camp friends are totally so COOL!! Thought I dunno them personally but I was laughing my ass off whenever I'm talking to darling because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment