Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's another 2 weeks..


I knew from the moment I woke up that its not gonna be any good day today. Just as what I expected, my sis was hurt after a fall in the toilet and I received the most SADDEST news that I cant expect from darling. He's gonna head to TAIWAN for training again. Though its just 18 days but I still felt pissed with how things were. I was told that there won't be anymore traveling after that 2 mths Aussie trip.. WHAT HAPPEN?

But well.. I couldn't blame anyone cause.. NS is just like a ROTI PRATA (Quoted by a friend).. it changes every now and then without any notification. I guess I just have to STRIVE harder for my test during his absence. I'm still quite pissed but I guess after so much of overseas trip, I should be more UNDERSTANDING now.

Shall take this opportunity to save up more for our June's Bkk trip. But... before saving up, I think I'm gonna splurge on ANNA SUI's eyebrown shadow? Looks pretty convincing with the result shown. Sigh.. its TUESDAY... but I'm way way way BORED!

No comments:

Post a Comment