Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sweet Sweet Love from Wallaby!!

Was at dbl o last night for Iz's bday. Its pretty fun.. with my gulping down a number of shots. Clubbing with the normal cliques has always been fun. But well.. the only different thing this time shall be finding my way home MYSELF. Thank god that I was pretty sober to find all the Bishan Kahkis to share the same cab.

Having to see their love ones taking care of each other... made me feel so jealous. SO.. after having a good hot bath.. I turn on the lappy.. and started emailing baby to tell him how much I miss him and wanting him so badly. I started thinking about those days when he kept asking me if I'm alright.. and looking for me ard in the club even though our status at that time was UNATTACHED!! I miss him..

Today, after I woke up from my lalaland, I turned on the lappy and I was so happy to see that MSN POP UP.. (its OFFLINE again.. :( ) from MR ...... concern msg.. but well.. I felt pretty PISSED too that I'm 1 hrs LATE to catch him on msn!!



and then when I login into my hotmail.. I SAW THIS...!! I was really happy because.. WELL.. I always need love and concern during hangover.. and this made me really much better!

I'm a happy girl!! OK.. off to meet the rest for Lunchie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment