Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm going bonkers

I have just completed MAB lecture notes.. and seriously... I think I'm getting old. I CANT REMEMBER a single shit. I'm really stress right now.. but well.. I guess I shall just get it done with MAB for now. Gonna start MR soon since I have not started on a single chapt yet. SHAIT! I'm definitely going bonkers at the rate I'm going. My everyday routine just suck... to the XCORE! Its study... tuition.. dinner... and then STUDY again! My only leisurement will definitely be 2hrs of Tv programmes everyday.. or well.. a night of INTENSIVE MAHJONG!! Everyday.. is just WORDS WORDS and MORE WORDS!!

Daddy was being retrenched in his company. He's home like 24/7 EVERYDAY! He's doing his business now.. and he has no intention of working for others. He seems more WU ENG now.. to buy groceries, watch TV, call me and ask me WHAT I WANT FOR BREAKFAST,LUNCH and DINNER, attend seminars and well... to keep the house too. Its great that at least I see him more often but it also adds alot of stress to me that if I'm gonna fail any mods again.. I doubt I would want to continue to add more financial stress for daddy. Its not that he's in any financial difficulty now.. but just that.. as a 22 yr old daughter.. I shouldn't be taking anymore money from him. This retrenchment had been pretty harsh on him.. since he is one who is ALWAYS chionging for work. I can dun see him for a mth due to overseas trips and he even heads to the office on Sundays or off days. Sigh.. no more krisflyer points to look forward to!! HAha.. I'm just kidding!

Whatever it is, life is still the same for me.. except the fact that... I'm seriously turning into.. a bookworm soon. I seriously wanna have some fun.. like.. FLY MY KITE.. and heading to the beach.. and.. SHop till I drop.. and.. Hm... *slaps* DO ANYTHING AFTER MY PAPERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment