Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mugfest

And so I'm having LAW on sat. Accts on Wed was a total disappointment and thus I'm so gonna work double hard on LAW!

I havent been really out for a shopping spree or a chillout session. I'm so in need of one totally. I have been wanting to watch that DAVE show but well.. seems like I wont get to watch it anytime soon.

My bday will be coming really soon. My lovely boys are planning a celebration for me. Its gonna be a small party but well.. I'm totally anticipating it. It will be a house party with alcohols mixed by Iz and food cooked by JJ and prepared by Lionel Koh. -SO EXCITED-

I'm gonna save up to get myself a bebe slippers, Burberry Wallet/bag or a Kate Spate Wallet, Agnes B bag, MORE PERFUMES( Anna Sui, Kenzo and etc) and BKK TRIP with the girlies. How I wish money could just drop from the sky.

Yawn... back to books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment